Golden Technologies Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Golden Technologies Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel Power Scooter
The Buzzaround EX goes up to 5 miles per hour and has a drive range of up to 18 miles on a single charge, leaving other travel scooters in the dust. The EX gets power from its dual U-1 batteries which enable it to go faster for longer distances. The EX has durable 9" front and rear wheel tires that raise the deck of the scooter enough to have a generous 4" ground clearance, and features front and rear suspension, which means you can tackle a variety of terrains.
'EX' stands for extreme and the Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel travel scooter by Golden Technologies certainly lives up to its name. The Buzzaround EX is the fastest model of the Buzzaround family and it definitely goes the extra mile. If you need a heavy-duty yet convenient travel scooter, the EX is the way to go.
The EX offers you increased speed and an extended drive range without having to sacrifice any of the great features of the Buzzaround family you've come to know and love. The bright LED headlight, adjustable delta tiller, and standard interchangeable red and blue shroud covers are all features you'll enjoy. The charging port is conveniently located on the tiller for easy access and the batteries must be charged while on the scooter. The comfortable, stadium style seat is height-adjustable and features flip-back armrests to make getting on and off of your scooter a breeze.
- Extended, 18 Mile Drive Range.
- Front & Rear Suspension.
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires.
- Ultra Bright LED Headlight and Tail Lights.
- Both Red and Blue Shroud Panels Included.
- Top Speed: 5.600 Mph.
- Drive Range: 18.00 Miles (U1)
- Heaviest Piece: 46.00 Lbs.
- Weight capacity: 330 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Golden Technologies Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The Buzzaround EX has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This scooter ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power scooter, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
- Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use. Although the scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble, it will arrive in a single heavy box. If you will require extra assistance, consider “White Glove Delivery” to have your scooter brought inside your home by appointment, assembled and all packaging removed for you. See pricing and details on checkout.
|Top Speed||5.00 Mph|
|Heaviest Piece||44.00 Lbs. (Front)|
|Medicare Code||Not Coded|
|Scooter Model Number||N/A|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.50" - 24.25"|
|Seat Options||Compact Foldable Seat|
|Seat Width||18", 20"|
|Battery Pack Weight||18 AH - 29.50 Lbs.|
|User Weight||325 Lbs.|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||18.00 Miles|
|Drive Type||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel Power Scooter|
|Top Speed:||5.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||18.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||330 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||4.00" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||18.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||16.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||22.75"-24.75"|
|Front Wheels:||9.00”x 3.00” Flat-free|
|Rear Wheels:||9.00”x 3.00” Flat-free|
|Drive Wheels:||9.00”x 3.00” Flat-free|
|Overall Width of Base:||22.00"|
|Seat Type:||Compact, Foldable: 18.00” x 16.00”|
|Battery Weight:||24.00 Lbs (U-1)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||46.00 Lbs. (Front Section)|
|Medicare Code:||Medicare: Not Coded for Medicare|
|Total Weight:||148 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel Power Scooter
Golden Technologies Limited Lifetime Warranty
Golden Technologies has provided information throughout the owner's manual in regards to proper usage and care of your scooter. Failure to adhere to this information will void the warranty of the scooter, its parts and the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies.
Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from an Authorized Golden Technologies' Provider. The Consumer must have a warranty registration card filed with Golden Technologies to receive service.
The warranty covers the following scooter models unless otherwise noted: Buzzaround Lite GB107, Buzzaround XL Series GB117/GB147, Buzzaround Extreme GB118/GB148, LiteRider GL109/GL111/GL141, all Companion Models GC240/GC340/GC440, Avenger GA541, Patriot GR575
For the life of the scooter, from the date of purchase from an authorized Golden Technologies' dealer, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
• Product Frame
• Seat Post
• Frame Welds
• *The GR575 is warranted for FIVE YEARS
24 Month Limited Warranty
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following electronic assemblies found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative:
• Electronic Controller
• Battery Charger
• Wire Harness(es)
• Dash Assembly
• *The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
12 Month Warranty
For the period of one year from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will replace the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies if found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner’s responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Examples include:
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Golden
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Golden Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Golden
Furthermore, products which have been subjected to negligence, abuse, improper storage, or handling, improper operation, any modifications, misuse are not covered by the warranty.
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Buzzaround EX 3-Wheel Power Scooter
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition: no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options: Custom Colors, Upgrades, Etc
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.