Merits Health P322 Vision CF Power Chair
Merits P322 Vision CF Power Wheelchair
The Merits P322 Vision CF includes a comfortable 18" wide Captain's Seat with adjustable headrest. The Semi-Recline Backrest offers adjustment from 90-135 degrees. The seat has detachable armrests that are height and width adjustable for maximum rider comfort. High performance drive train offers front-wheel drive with 9" drive wheels that enable the powered wheelchair to travel over a variety of different terrains while retaining indoor maneuverability. The low center of gravity offers a seat height adjustment of 20-22" seat-to-floor making transfers easy and more stable.
- Sleek, simplified frame designed for easy access to internal components.
- Sturdy, deluxe captain seat with angle-adjustable back and flip-up armrests.
- Front-wheel drive with a top speed of 4 Mph.
- Flip-up aluminum footplate.
- Top Speed: 4.00 Mph.
- Drive Range: 18.00 Miles
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs.
- Power Wheelchair Weight: ~154 Lbs.
Manuals, Literature, & Videos for the Merits Health P310 Regal Power Chair
Ordering Information & Shipping/Delivery Options
- The P322 Vision CF has standard curbside delivery included but if you need assistance assembling it consider upgrading your delivery to the White Glove option at checkout. A technician will come to your home and set it up and remove all packaging materials.
- This chair ships via a freight company and will arrive in one large box. Because it is shipped by a freight company the delivery time will be 5-7 business days. If you purchase the upgraded White Glove Delivery, expect to have an additional 3-5 days added to your delivery time. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
|Top Speed||4.00 Mph|
|Medicare Code||K0822, K0823|
|User Weight||300 Lbs.|
|Power Wheelchair Model||Vision CF|
|Power Wheelchair Model Number||P322|
|Seat Width||18", 20"|
|Seat Options||Captain's Seat, Pan Seat|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||20.00" - 22.00"|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||18.00 Miles|
|Vision CF Power Chair|
|Top Speed:||4.00 Mph.|
|Drive Range:||18.00 Miles|
|Weight Capacity:||300 Lbs.|
|Ground Clearance:||2.40" at Motor|
|Max Incline Rating:||6°|
|Standard Seat Width:||18.00"|
|Standard Seat Depth:||18.00"|
|Seat-to-Floor Height Range:||20.00"-22.00"|
|Front Wheels:||3.00" Solid Anti-Tips|
|Rear Wheels:||6.00" Foam Filled Tires|
|Drive Wheels:||9.00" Foam Filled Tires|
|Overall Width of Base:||24.00"|
|Seat Type:||Captain's Chair|
|Battery Weight:||50.00 Lbs (12 Volt, U1)|
|Battery Charger:||Off-board, 3.5A|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece:||62.70 Lbs. (Base of Wheelchair)|
|Medicare Code:||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
|Total Weight:||154 Lbs.|
Warranty Information for the P322 Vision CF
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this power chair (5 years). For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Warranty exclusions: Tires, plastic or rubber parts, upholstery/arm-pads, painted surfaces, seating, bearings. Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty. Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear. Full product warranty is extended to the original purchaser for new consumer purchases only. This warranty is not extended to third-party payers or renters for whom a separate rental agreement exists. Please contact your authorized Merits Provider for further information on rental product warranty.
• ABS Plastic Shrouds
• Motor Brushes
• Upholstery and Seating
• Brake Pads (wear items)
• Tires and Tubes
• Circumstances beyond the control of Merits
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Merits Mobility Products
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Merits
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
• Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
• Battery fluid spillage or leakage
• Items not mentioned as covered specifically will not be covered
• Use other than normal design specifications
• Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the trans-axle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the motor.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies Return Policy for the Merits Health P322 Vision CF Power Chair
This item is covered by our 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
• The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
• The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
• A Return Authorization must be requested from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies within 30 days of delivery.
• Once the Return Authorization has been received from A to Z Medical Equipment & Supplies, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
• Once returned, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
• Custom Seat Options Like Electronic Seat Lift (Power Seat Upgrade) are not eligible for refunds.
If you have questions about this item please call representative at +1 (214) 349 - 2869.